MultiSync 42-inch Large Format Display: V423 - Overview
MultiSync® V423 is one of the first public displays to feature a professional LCD panel with Edge LED backlights. Thanks to this new backlight technology, power consumption, weight and depth could be further reduced from the mark set by its predecessor. This generation of V Series features NEC STv2 Slot (OPS compatible) and allows for the seamless integration of various PC boards, HDSDI interfaces and other OPScompatible products.
Ideal for cost efficient retail signage, conferencing applications and lobby or reception installations not exceeding 16/7 operation time.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until May 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails ; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options.