Large Format Touch Screen: P403-MT - Overview
NEC MultiSync® P403-MT is the new multi-touch product of NEC’s P Series boasting 40" in size and delivering true multitouch support with up to 6 simultaneous touch points. Thanks to a unique anti reflective coating, reflections are reduced to a minimum which significantly increases the readability of the content shown._ The OPS option slot for e.g. a slot-in PC helps to save space and does away with any cables including the USB cable external PC solutions may need.
P403-MT is ideal for retail signage, conference room and education applications delivering short response times and a high level of accuracy.
DELIVERING GENUINE BENEFITS
- Multi-Touch - true multi-touch support with up to 6 simultaneous touch points, gesture control for Windows 7/8, Mac and Linux driver support.
- Optical Camera Technology - with 4 integrated cameras for quick touch response and perfect usability.
- Comprehensive Touch Usage - possible usage with Finger, Stylus and Gloves.
- Protective Glass - single anti-reflection coating for perfect visibility, full-tempered glass for security.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion - Upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected
- NEC unique thermal monitoring and control. NEC pioneered advanced thermal control and monitoring for public displays which is still unmatched. It secures longevity and reliability even in very demanding installations.
- NEC’s OPS technology which was developed in cooperation with Intel enables the user to integrate various option boards enhancing flexibility and future functionality.
- Peace of mind thanks to full control of the display via LAN with free NEC software and alert emails in the unlikely event of a problem such as no signal, overheating, back light failure etc.
- Integrated speakers save installation costs and preserve the clean look of the display.
- Daisy chaining via DVI (max. 9 pieces) offering high flexibility at no extra cost if the signal needs to be passed on for videowalls or back-to-back installations.
- Copy Settings feature via RS232 to reduce installation cost for larger role outs.