MultiSync 46-inch Large Format Display: V463-TM - Overview
NEC MultiSync® V463-TM is the new multi-touch product of NEC’s V Series boasting 46" in size and delivering true multitouch support with up to 5 simultaneous touch points. Thanks to a unique anti reflective coating, reflections are reduced to a minimum which significantly increases the readability of the content shown. The OPS option slot for e.g. a slot-in PC helps to save space and does away with any cables including the USB cable external PC solutions may need.
V463-TM is ideal for retail signage, way finding, conference room and education applications delivering short response times and a high level of accuracy.
- Multi-Touch - true multi-touch support with up to 5 simultaneous touch points, gesture control for Windows 7/8, Mac and Linux driver support.
- Optical Camera Technology - with 4 integrated cameras for quick touch response and perfect usability.
- Comprehensive Touch Usage - possible usage with Finger, Stylus and Gloves.
- Protective Glass - single anti-reflection coating for perfect visibility, full-tempered glass for security.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion - Upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until May 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails ; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User controllable back-up fans with 2 speeds; User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options.