SpectraView II 22-inch Solution: P221W-SVII - Overview
Get professional desktop performance from this cost-effective colour-critical display.
Cost-effective colour management
The 22-inch SVII is a widescreen LCD display ideal for graphics and photography applications. It includes NEC’s SpectraViewII Colour Calibration Solution and a light-shielding hood to provide accurate, consistent and repeatable colour performance.
With its wide colour gamut and high brightness, this is a smart yet affordable professional-grade desktop.
The SpectraView II 22-inch at a glance
- S-PVA LCD wide viewing angle technology
- 96 per cent coverage of Adobe RGB colour space
- superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 1680 x 1050 native resolution, 300cd/m2 brightness)
- supports internal programmable 10-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- AmbiBrightTM ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on lighting conditions
- XtraView+TM technology provides for the widest viewing angles available with minimal off-angle colour shift
- four-way ergonomic stand boasts pivot, swivel, tilt and height-adjust up to 150mm for maximum viewing comfort.