Technology Partner - Enghouse Interactive
Integrating contact centre functionality with unified communications
Enghouse Interactive (formerly Zeacom) founded its business on software designed specifically for NEC communication servers. Today, its customer contact centre applications and telephony integration software lies at the heart of NEC’s Unified Communications for Business (UCB) solution. UCB is a comprehensive platform for companies of any size seeking to integrate their communications with an affordable contact centre suite.
Enghouse Interactive software is certified to work with Cisco Call Manager and Microsoft Lync communication server solutions. NEC Australia has long-standing alliances with Cisco and Microsoft, making it the ideal partner for implementing Enghouse Interactive-based solutions on any popular industry platform.
In conjunction with Enghouse Interactive, NEC Australia provides the following services:
- Contact centre business strategy – maximise resources and capture more business opportunities using NEC’s expert consultants.
- Benchmarking - measure the effectiveness, resilience and performance of contact centre infrastructure. Ensure that the right tools are being used by the right resources.
- Audit - identify communications and contact centre infrastructure weaknesses. Provide detailed proposals to increase efficiency, reduce operating costs and improve service levels.
- Optimisation and process automation - gain greater value from technology investments while reducing costs.
- Project management – deliver every project to specification, on time and on budget. NEC supports projects of all sizes, from small scale roll-outs to nation-wide government implementations.
Integrated communications improve business efficiency and productivity.